1. Please List Three Recipes You Have Recently Bookmarked From A Food Blog To Try.
- Frangelico Honey Panna Cotta - A Blithe Palate
I just stumbled upon this blog this past week and am completely smitten. This recipe in particular is very timely and I've bookmarked it to try as soon as possible.
- Lemon Digestif - Cream Puffs in Venice I've been reading Ivonne's gorgeous blog for almost as long as I've been blogging now, and have tried one or two of her recipes. I just saw this one when I was catching up on my reading and decided I have to try it!
- Gnocchi de Pomme de Terre et poêlée de champignons - La Tartine Gourmande
I think it is quite likely that it is the photo that sold me on this dish, but when I saw this recipe, I knew I had to make it. It's been a while since I've made my own gnocchi, so I'll have to set aside a weekend day, but I must try this recipe!
2. A Food Blog In Your Vicinity.
- Me Eats
Discovered through the Food Bloggers Google Map, Me Eats seems to be incredibly close to me. Even more amusingly, seems to have also recently returned from a trip to Europe with luggage full of smuggled foodie bits. But I haven't done nearly as elegant a job of documenting my treats - I should take note!
3. A Food Blog Located Far From You.
- Sal's Virtual Tapas Bar
Always a fun read, Sal's blog is currently letting me live my dream of moving to Spain vicariously. Or making me want to move there even more. Either way, I enjoy it very much.
4. A Food Blog (Or Several) That You Have Discovered Recently (and where did you find it?)
- Life Begins at 30
I stumbled upon this recently when researching "Eating Locally" and enjoy it very much. I think I'll have to look into taking part in the challenge, if it isn't too late!
5 - Any People Or Bloggers You Want To Tag With This Meme?
- Anyone I've mentioned in this post can consider themselves tagged!